We’re looking for a receptionist/office administrator to run our front end. We typically work four days per week, Tuesday to Friday, but require flexibility to work the occasional Monday.
We’re a small, family-oriented dental practice in Saskatoon. Our team is friendly and fun and focuses on creating a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. It’s a pretty great place to work.
Wondering if you’re a good candidate for the job? You might be if you are friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working, detail-oriented, and courteous. You’re a skilled communicator and are excellent at building and maintaining relationships with customers and team members alike. You love to learn and develop your skills and knowledge, and you’re personally committed to oral health. As part of the team, you spend most of your time working independently on a variety of tasks, but you also communicate effectively with the clinical team throughout the day. Punctuality, initiative, and a sense of humour are required qualities.
- Answering phones
- Booking appointments
- Greeting patients
- Asking for and collecting payments
- Enforcing office policies with grace
- Preparing daily deposits
- Invoicing patients
- Keeping public areas tidy
- Communicating with vendors, service providers, and insurance companies
- Patient follow-up
- Callings patients for recalls and continuing care
- Daily administrative updates for the dentist
- Other general administrative duties as required
Required skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Have used Dentrix, as well as Excel and Word
- Experience working in a dental office
- Knowledge of dental insurance processes
- Have used email (Outlook) and voice mail
- Hours: Tuesday 8:30am-5:15pm, Wednesday 10:30am-7:15pm, Thursday 8:30am-5:15pm, Friday 8:30am-3:45pm
- Wage rate: commensurate with skills and experience
- Email your resume and cover letter to Joanne at email@example.com
- Start off your cover letter with ,”Dear Joanne,” and explain why you want to join the Jones Dental team and what makes you qualified for the position
- At the end of your cover letter, tell us one fun fact about yourself
- DEADLINE: noon on Monday, August 15, 2016
Want to get to know us better? Check us out on Facebook.